Skip to content
A Quick Lunch Soup – The Zone Diet Recipes
- 2 2/3 tsp. Canola Oil [8F]
- 6 cups Red pepper [3C]
- 6 cups Asparagus [3C]
- 8oz. Deli Baked Ham (cut into 1/2′ strips) [8P]
- 1/2 Cup Egg Noodles (cooked) [2C]
- 15 oz. Can of Fat-Free Chicken Broth
- Heat 3 cups of water, and the can of Fat Free Broth until boiling, keep simmering until step 4.
- In non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add red pepper and asparagus until vegetables are tender-crisp (approx. 7 minutes).
- Stir in ham and cook one minute or until ham is thoroughly cooked.
- Stir noodles into water, cook until tender.
- Remove saucepan from heat, do not drain the water. Stir in ham and vegetable mixture.