- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1c. prepared corkscrew pasta (1/2c. dry) [4 C]
- 2T LF Sour Cream [2 F]
- 1T LF Plain Yogurt
- 2T chicken broth
- 1T + 1/3 tsp olive oil [10 F]
- 1 1/3 T red wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 8 c Romaine lettuce, torn [2 C]
- 1/2 c rinsed & drained artichoke hearts, chopped [2 C]
- 1 c sliced red peppers [1/3 C]
- 6 pimiento-stuffed green olives, sliced [2 F]
- 1/2 c sliced red onion [1/2 C]
- 1/2 c kidney beans, drained & rinsed [2 C]
- 4 oz LF Monterey Jack cheese, cubed [4 P]
- 10 oz. grilled chicken [10 P]
- 1 1/2 c green and/or red grapes
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions, rinse, set aside.
- Combine first 9 ingredients except pasta, stir to combine.
- In large bowl or rectangular container line bottom with Romaine, artichoke hearts, red peppers, kidney beans, red onion slices and olives.
- Add pasta and cubes of cheese, toss with dressing.
- Serve with chicken and grapes on the side.
Yield: 2 – 3 blocks & 2 – 4 blocks
Hint: If preparing ahead of time, add red onion slices, cubed cheese and dressing just before serving.