- 4 1/2 ounces bay scallops (3 protein)
- White cooking wine
- 1 oz. low-fat shredded mozarella cheese, low-fat cheddar or a combination of both (1 protein)
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs (1 carbohydrate)
- 1 large tossed salad (1 carbohydrate)
- 1/4 cup kidney beans or chick peas (1 carbohydrate)
- 1/2 cup grapes (1 carbohydrate)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil and vinegar dressing (2 fat)
- 6 whole almonds (2 fat)
Marinate scallops in white cooking wine overnight in the refrigerator. (Use one with no carbohydrate value.)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drain scallops and place in an individual baking dish, sprinkle with bread crumbs and then spread shredded cheese on top. Bake for 10 minutes. Combine kidney beans or chick peas in the salad and toss with dressing.
Serve grapes and almonds for dessert.